About This Special Issue
This issue is intended to publish papers in the related field of finance which portrays an idea of data mining and big data analytics. Data mining is a concept which is applied to big data so as to draw hidden patterns and to draw significant conclusions from such patterns. These patterns maybe of great use in the field of finance and economics if treated in a good manner which we want to emphasis on. For great instance, visible and powerful decisions can be made based on such patterns up to the level of sustaining and supporting the survivability of firms in Finance. Of course finance is a broad subject but data mining seem to be relevant due to short time increases of data within the field and other related areas like investment, economics, online trading among others. This issue at large aims to apply data mining tools, mathematics, statistics and physics modeling techniques to make some useful predictive modelling. We are sure these applications to finance are of noble use. Therefore, this issue is welcoming all related articles and contributions for publication.
Aims and Scope:
- Application of data mining tools to finance.
- Application predictive models to financial economics.
- Risk management, actuarial decision makings, insurance and accounting procedures involving big data to be set and led at a better pace with new modelling developments that makes everything easy with high quality
- Financial market movement analysis improvement and in-depth analysis.
- The unfailing role of big data on business life and decision making processes using big data available.
- To bring the value and role of Data scientists and analysts, mathematicians and Quants on clear and open ground.